Were going to be Friends Were going to be Friends

Dude. Just Yes.

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

Fuck...

... You make me think there's no point even bothering with music any more because you're so good.

Architects Of Plague Architects Of Plague

Heard a few of your songs....

They're pretty good for heavy metal.. but considering you dont do vocals and its all heavy metal with the same sounds... they all sound the same. Dont mean to sound like a dick because they are all well produced and stuff but just far too generic.

Deathcalypse responds:

Right, generic...

Man I suck at song titles. Man I suck at song titles.

Cool song but...

Sounds a bit "The Libertine's"ish which, if thats what your going for, you've done pretty well.
Improvements
- Add drums. I realise thats not a very useful piece of advice lol but i think me and you both know they would work well here regardless of what other reviewers have said.
- If you don't want to add drums, take any distortion or overdrive off of that guitar and turn the volume down. Even if you do add drums, still the guitar volume down.
- Like the vocals but add some reverb, to them and mess around with them a bit. Stand a bit further from the microphone.
- If you add drums, make sure you add a good catchy bassline.

I've done and do some pretty similar stuff to this kind of music and i do kind of know what im talking about, im not just an a-hole. Its a really good song though mate, its just you asked for ideas to improve and i listed a few.

Homophobe (rough Demo) Homophobe (rough Demo)

Yeah its pretty good

Sounds like you wrote the vocals before writing the music though? Because sometimes they don't fit... but i'm reviewing this song like i've just heard it off a professional album which is possibly a bit unfair because i realise its just a demo you did when you were younger.

Its good but i get the impression you can do alot better now.

Sour-Cherry responds:

Basically this was written by 14 yr old me.....no more no less to say. You are correct in what you are saying though Nitr0gen, about the whole lyrics before music thing ( Might I say that I don't do that anymore) My mom is building a garage (why am I telling you this) because this means a recording studio and it means re-recording homophobe so it can have justice to it now.
If you check my latest audio file "meatf" you can hear a fonominal difference, so yes I can do allot better now
Peace Sour-Cherry